Hastings Pier is open 7 days a week from 10.00am to 5.00pm
The Pavilion Restaurant is also open 7 days a week 10am-5pm.
The Deck Building has a permanent interactive exhibition charting the history of Hastings Pier, along with the Memories Room cafe and a gift shop.
Please note that these hours are subject to change dependent on weather and special events which are always announced on our facebook page.
Dogs are allowed on the Pier, and in the Memories cafe.
We welcome group visits – please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you plan your visit so that you can make the most of your day.
To keep our new pier safe, clean and welcoming for every visitor, we ask everyone to follow these simple rules:
- The Pier is a No Smoking zone.
- Cyclists please dismount before entering the Pier.
- Anyone riding equipment with hard wheels (scooters, skateboards etc) please dismount before entering the pier to avoid damage to the wooden deck (apart from small children on scooters).
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times.
- Ball games and kite flying is inappropriate on the Pier, please use the beach.
- Well-behaved dogs on leads with responsible owners are welcome to promenade the Pier decking. Dogs are not permitted at events, in buildings, food areas, or on the Upper Deck (with the exception of assistance dogs).
- Fishing is only permitted at specified times. Booking via Paul's Tackle (01424 433404) essential.
- Motor vehicles are not allowed without authorisation from Pier management, except mobility scooters. Speed limit: 2mph.
- Prohibited items include alcohol (with the exception of beverages purchased from the Pier bar), drugs, sharp objects and weapons of any kind.
- Climbing on or jumping from the Pier is highly dangerous and not permitted.
- CCTV and covert CCTV is in operation on this Pier.
- Hastings Pier reserves the right to refuse admission at any time, and is not held responsible for any loss or damage to property however caused.