Hastings Pier is open 7 days a week. Current opening times are as follows:
Saturday and Sunday: 10am-6pm
The Deck building is open from 11am-5pm every day.
Please note that these hours are subject to change dependent on weather. Opening times vary depending on events and the time of year.
Enjoy a range of delicious food and drink in The Pavilion Restaurant & Bar, Café on The Deck and food & beverage kiosks.
Explore the Pier’s fascinating heritage in The Deck.
Remember your visit with a souvenir from Hastings Pier Shop and our retail kiosks.
We welcome group visits – please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you plan your visit so that you can make the most of your day.
To keep our new pier safe, clean and welcoming for every visitor, we ask everyone to follow these simple rules:
- The Pier is a No Smoking zone.
- Cyclists please dismount before entering the Pier.
- Anyone riding equipment with hard wheels (scooters, skateboards etc) please dismount before entering the pier to avoid damage to the wooden deck (apart from small children on scooters).
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times.
- Ball games and kite flying is inappropriate on the Pier, please use the beach.
- Well-behaved dogs on leads with responsible owners are welcome to promenade the Pier decking. Dogs are not permitted at events, in buildings, food areas, or on the Upper Deck (with the exception of assistance dogs).
- Fishing is only permitted at specified times. Booking via Paul's Tackle (01424 433404) essential.
- Motor vehicles are not allowed without authorisation from Pier management, except mobility scooters. Speed limit: 2mph.
- Prohibited items include alcohol (with the exception of beverages purchased from the Pier bar), drugs, sharp objects and weapons of any kind.
- Climbing on or jumping from the Pier is highly dangerous and not permitted.
- CCTV and covert CCTV is in operation on this Pier.
- Hastings Pier reserves the right to refuse admission at any time, and is not held responsible for any loss or damage to property however caused.